Welcome to 420 Guide (“420 Guide," "we," "us" or “our"). We provide a service (“The Service”) for you to share your photos, stories and posts through our website and app.
• By using our service you agree and understand the terms applicable to our site, and understand that 420 Guide is providing a platform for your posts as host. The images you post are public. Public means that others using the service may see images and posts that you create.
• Our Policy applies to all visitors, users, and others who access the Service ("Users").
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you sign up to the site, we collect the following formation, these are information that you provide us directly when you sign up to our site. These are:
Information you provide us directly:
• Your username, password and e-mail address when you register for a 420 Guide account.
• Profile information that you provide for your user profile (e.g., first and last name, picture). This information allows us to create your profile.
• User Content (e.g., photos, comments, and other materials) that you post to the Service.
Communication shared between you and 420 Guide in the form of service emails.
Cookies and similar technologies:
• 420 Guide may use advertisers on the site which may show up on your page.
Log file information:
• You consent to Log file information, a process which is automatically reported from your browser whenever you visit a web page. This can also be done when you visit an app.
• When you use our service, we may automatically note certain details of yours including your IP address, your browser, domain names, number of clicks you make on the site and how you interact within our service as a user. If we require we may also collect information regarding messages you have sent to other users.
2. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
To help you effectively use your information once you have signed in to the site.
To provide you with online ads.
To monitor and improve where necessary our website and its performance.
To test and develop any new projects.
To provide you with content in the form of adverts applicable to you and your browsing habits.
To monitor our service and its successes.
To fix any technology problems which may occur out of our control.
Monitor the site’s metrics such as visitors and traffic monitoring.
3. SHARING OF YOUR INFORMATION
Your information will not be given, rented or sold to any third parties outside of our service without your consent, except as mentioned in this policy.
Parties with whom we may share your information:
• Your content and information (this includes but is not limited to log files, location data, cookies) with affiliates that are a part of 420 Guide or whom become a part of our service.
• Information that we gather through the use of your cookies, location data and device identifier can be shared with third parties to provide you with our service. You agree to this information being shared without third parties. This process is designed to ensure we are always providing the best and improving our service to you.
• Your cookies and some information may be shared with our partners. This is so we can effectively target your adverts and tailor them to you.
• Your personal data will not be shared with other parties, for example data where you can be identified as being you.
Parties with whom you may choose to share your User Content:
• You are aware and consent that any content that you post becomes available to the public and can be seen by all. Your content can be re-shared by others when publicly posted.
• If you post something, then remove it from the service, the content may still be present in our cached and archived pages on the site or if others using the site have copied it, or if third parties have copied it.
What happens in the event of a change of control:
Responding to legal requests and preventing harm:
• If a legal investigation or request were to be made to us regarding you and your content, we reserve the right to access and share your information at the request of the legal obligation (search warrant, court order). This includes responding to a legal investigation outside the jurisdiction of the United Kingdom where we operate from.
420 may share your information if it is needed based on an investigation, to prevent the death of you or another, to prevent harm, to prevent illegal activity and fraud. Information that you provide to us may be shared at the legal request of any government information, legal request if we see it necessary or investigations regarding a breach of our policies and terms that you agree to upon signing up.
4. HOW WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION
Storage and Processing:
• The information that you post and your personal information may be collected through our site and stored and processed in the United Kingdom, or where our affiliates or third-party partners operate from.
• 420 Guide, its Affiliates, or Service Providers reserve the right to transfer information that we collect about you to other parties to your country or to others around the world.
• When you sign up as a member to the site, you are consenting to the potential transfer of your information to the UK or any other countries that we or our affiliates are.
• Your personal information will be protected by safeguards. This means that your personal password or login details and data used to access your account will be safe. However, 420 Guide cannot guarantee the security of any account following a transfer and that your information may not be destroyed, lost, accessed or altered following a transfer.
• You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information, and for controlling access to emails between you and 420 Guide, always. Your privacy settings may also be affected by changes the social media services you connect to 420 Guide make to their services. We are not responsible for the functionality, privacy, or security measures of any other organization.
5. YOUR CHOICES ABOUT YOUR INFORMATION
Your account information and profile/privacy settings:
• Your profile and items you post are public to other users when the sign up to the website.
How long we keep your User Content:
• If you are to deactivate your account or have it terminated, 420 Guide and its affiliates may retain your information, including details and a backup of your profile due to archival process for a commercially reasonable time.
6. CHILDREN'S PRIVACY
As a whole, 420 Guide does not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 18 or knowingly allow such persons to register for the Service. The Service and its content are not directed at children under the age of 18. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 18 without parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us.
7. OTHER WEB SITES AND SERVICES
8. HOW TO CONTACT US ABOUT A DECEASED USER
If a user on 420 Guide were to die, please contact us via email where we will look to take their page down if you see fit.